GUSC is proud to launch our Summer Skill Development Program.
Players enrolling in this program will be put through their paces in a challenging program to improve their technical skills.
Key Program details
- 8 x 1hr Sessions, 1 session per week.
- Starts Tuesday 17th October
- Cost $120, payment in full up front, and no refunds.
- Time 6-7 and 7.30-8.30
- Location Barrymore Rd Reserve
- Players will be grouped by skill, age and suitability. This grading will determine which time slot and group the players will ultimately end up in.
- Players must arrive to all session 20 minutes early. Players are to undertake a warm up on the side lines before their session. Late arrivals may be denied access to the field and session.
- Parents/Guardians are required to be attendance for the whole session.
- No football boots to be worn. The ground is in use for cricket season, so runners are the only allow footwear.
- Players must have shoes, shin pads, socks, suitable attire and a full drink bottle to participate.
- The program is not like normal training and there are no games.
- Priority for selection goes to GUSC players, and then by order or registration.
Any and all inquiries should be directed to Domonic Calderan (firstname.lastname@example.org)